This week, at I Heart Faces, it's all about faces and flowers. Your photo must have a flower (or flowers) in it somewhere (fake, real or painted on... anything goes!) and a human face. The special guest judge is the bold and brilliant photographer Peta Mazey.
There are a ton of entries already for this week's challenge. I'm excited to finally be getting one in. It's been weeks since I've successfully submitted one. I wasn't going to miss this deadline -- not no way, not no how!!! This is one of my highlights for the week and I love to share my photos with others. I also love to hear back what others thought and felt of my photos. Feedback is important -- gotta have my comments...
This has become my sister's favorite photo of herself. I think it's pretty. That was taken during the Bluebonnet shoot I did of part of my family (the ones that are around and special), but not only was it a fabulous shoot and grouping of photos, my mom actually likes her's!!! That's the third photo she's complimented this year of mine! And there haven't been many others that she's liked without adding what she would do differently. I know there are many of you who understand how difficult it can be sometimes to get some people to like your photos you had done of them...some individuals can't enjoy their photos of themselves. I was elated that she actually liked her photo and also added in that it happened to be one of the best photos she's had taken of her. Holy COW!!! Yay! I'll have to add that photo onto my blog to share. It made my day to have such a compliment come from her. :o)
Thanks for checking out my photo!!!
To see more stunning photos of Faces and Flowers, click on the camera below...



2 comments:
Love the colors. Great shot.
She has amazing eyes! Blue is a great colour on her.
Post a Comment