In honor of the
Twilight Saga's 3rd
movie Eclipse, release this week, I find it only appropriate that I put use one of the photos of one of my cats. She was named after
Rosalie from the Twilight series. She's a
gorgeous cat and I love her face. She's a
beauty and originally was to go to a
Siberian cat breeder, but it fell through. Now, she's one of my three cats.
To view incredible "Pet" photos from others, click on the camera:
4 comments:
Beautiful cat :)
Really cute cat and beautiful photo!! Love the softness of it and how you concentrated on the beautiful green eyes!! wow!!
Have a nice week!!
Thank you! I absolutely love her eyes. No enhancing except for the web sharpening and the RK. This is one of my favorite cat photos I've taken and it happened to be one of my own. :o)
Thank you for the comments!!!
Wow, beautiful cat and photo! Lovely and dreamy.
Post a Comment