***Okay, so I wasn't able to actually get this submitted in time. A change in the submission process and my thinking it would 'be really quick,' but hadn't realized the actually uploading to the site had changed... Oh well, I'll figure it out in advance and submit my next entry with more buffer or bumpers (like those blue ones that used to get blown up at the bowling alleys... :oP). I won't miss the 'Week 20 - May 17 - Flowers' challenge! That will be a good one that I can enter in one of my favorite photos. There has to be a flower in the photo: alive, dead, fake (or faux -- I should say!), but nonetheless, a flower. There is also the requirement that a face needs to be in the photo -- somewhere! Hence the I ♥ Faces group blog topic. Keep an eye out for it!!!***
~ 5/6/10 ~
~ 5/6/10 ~
Here we go!!! I finally got some ability to post another photo! Here's Lil' "K" in the Bluebonnets!
For more photos on the I Heart Faces, click on the Camera.



1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind words, Rachel!!! Yours is so adorable! What a cutie! I have such a soft spot for adorable baby girls (I have 3 of them). I think I'm going to go add more pix since I missed the deadline anyway! lol ;) Glad I posted in the comments so I could meet you!
Post a Comment