Monday, March 29, 2010

I ♥ Faces "Dramatic B&W"


Here's this week's IHeartFaces theme
"Dramatic B&W".

Yay!  Always a fun area to play in.  I started in b&w in high school and have a special love of it.  It will show any mood you desire.  

This is my sister's senior portrait that I took and she has absolutely loved it.  I admit, I love it, too!  

If you'd like to go and check out other entries that are "Dramatic B&W", click on the camera.








6 comments:

happy home collective said...

she's so chic! love the image and backdrop...and the contrast is great!

Ashley said...

Great Photo, what a cute face!

Ritsumei said...

I love it! I especially like what you've done to the temple in the background. Very fun!

Jessie Emeric said...

cute shot! i love her expression. She looks very confident!

Crystal Rae said...

i love the backgound. and your sister is beautiful. great choice.

oneblessedmamma said...

I love the architecture behind her. It frames the picture beautifully.