I think it is very cute...all bundled up in pink.
I love the expression on her face. "Are we serious?"
oh goodness, those cheekies! great photo! =]
Oh my gosh how stinkin' DARLING!!! She is an absolute doll and I love how this photo is centered, it looks so good straight on. Great entry!!
Thanks for the comments! She's too sweet and an absolute doll!!
She is soo cute! Look at those chubby cheeks!
She is so cute! Love the shot too!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I think it is very cute...all bundled up in pink.
I love the expression on her face. "Are we serious?"
oh goodness, those cheekies! great photo! =]
Oh my gosh how stinkin' DARLING!!! She is an absolute doll and I love how this photo is centered, it looks so good straight on. Great entry!!
Thanks for the comments! She's too sweet and an absolute doll!!
She is soo cute! Look at those chubby cheeks!
She is so cute! Love the shot too!
Post a Comment